Thursday, 29 September 2011

Kobe

I lived in Kobe in Japan. Kobe is very beautiful city!
There is mountain, sea, art museum, pool.....  you can go everywhere. Kobe beef is famous food and very expensive... Kobe's night view is called ''The night view of Kobe of 10 million dollars'' very very beautiful. And there is a lot of place that you should visit. If you visit there, this place doesn't make you bored! For the time being, food is pretty good!! and if you like shopping, you can buy everything such as something cheap or expensive things if you want.

Maybe you want to go to Osaka or Kyoto, you can go there soon by train. I used to go there to play with my friends. I also recommend there. This(left) picture is Kobe Luminarie that is one of the famous events. YOU SHOULD GO KOBE!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice but expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice place, I want to be there some day, but first I need to win the lotery and expend a good time over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited Kobe many times when I lived in Japan (I was in Takamatsu, so it was only about 2 hours by train). I thought the Chinatown area was really interesting.

    Corrections:
    Also, there are a lot of places that you should visit.

    If you want to go to Osaka or Kyoto, you can go there quickly by train.

    ReplyDelete